His Mark of This Name is that Star Made by their Hands, unto Chiun and Remphan, Magan David.
The Mark of David (fables of the jews)
KJV 2 Cor. 11:
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Dear saints of the Living Lord God Almighty, the Lord Jesus who is the Christ the Everlasting Holy Covenant forevermore,
For two Thousand Years, Jesus has been The Only Messiah and is the Name which is over every Name. The only Name in which to enter into the Kingdom of His Heaven, Sion (KJV Hebrew 12)
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a
name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every “tongue” should confess that , Jesus Christ is Lord the glory of God the Father.
Acts 4:12 (KJV)
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
Who is This Jesus?
If you do not understand who this same JESUS is, the Almighty God, you are already damned into eternal death. If you have made this same God, into a little third party trinity watered down “gods”, your name is not written in the Lambs Book of Life. If you are one of the apostate “Fallen Away” who did not believe the Truth in Righteousness and have other names for Jesus, you have already denied the Only Name and have already accepted the Man of Sin, Son of Perdition to be “Revealed” There is nothing herein you can learn here, for God has sent you a strong delusion and so you believe the Lie and are damned into eternal death. (KJV 2 Thes. 2) You are now become a proselyte of the jews RELIGION of Satan the Dragon, that old Devil.
Matthew 23:15King James Version (KJV)
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made,
ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
160 Reasons Jesus Christ is Almighty God
By Thomas Golda
Only because Jesus Christ is Almighty God do we have reassurance that He can save His elect from eternal damnation and eternal torment.
- Jesus IS the visible image of the Invisible God – Colossians 1:15, II Corinthians 4:4…to see Jesus is to see the Invisible God – Mankind was created IN the image of God – Genesis 1:26…Jesus IS the image of God. (Man created in this image) To see Jesus is to see the Invisible God in the flesh. (To see the Transfigured Lamb in His Kingdom is for those transfigured in Christ to see the Father.)
- Jesus was conceived by God – Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:20. Since Mary was his earthy mother, that makes Jesus fully human..since God was His physical Father, since Jesus did not have an earthy father, that makes Jesus fully God. He was fully man and fully God. The Great Godman. (behold the Lamb of God)
- To see Jesus’ face is to see the glory of God – II Corinthians 4:6
- Jesus “being in the form of God” makes Him God – Philippians 2:6
- Jesus being the brightness of the Father’s glory – Hebrews 1:3
- Jesus is the exact image of the Father’s Person – Hebrews 1:3
- That is why to “see Jesus” is to “see the Father” – John 14:9, John 12:45
- That is why Jesus said He and His Father are one – John 10:30
- Jesus is IN the bosom of the Father – John 1:18. Not “on” the bosom”..not “near” the bosom…IN the bosom…He is in the center of the Father. They are “one”
- He is called EVERLASTING Father – Isaiah 9:6
- Jesus deserves the SAME honour as the Father – John 5:23
12.Jesus was WORSHIPPED – Matthew 2:11, Matthew 9:12, Matthew 14:33, Matthew 28:9, Luke 24:52..Since only God is to be worshipped – Matthew 4:10..that means Jesus is God.
- Even angels WORSHIP Jesus – Hebrews 1:6
- Heaven falls down before the Lamb – Revelation 5:8
- Jesus Created ALL things – Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3, Ephesians 3:9 ….God created all things – Acts 14:15, Isaiah 45:18, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 42:5. Jesus is God
- Jesus also made the world – John 1:10. Jesus is God – Isaiah 44:18
- Jesus created all things for HIMSELF – Colossians 1:16, Proverbs 16:4(Jesus is God)
- By Jesus all things consist – Colossians 1:17
- Jesus upholds all things – Hebrews 1:3
- Jesus is before all things – Colossians 1:17
- Jesus rules heaven and earth – Matthew 28:18. Jesus is God – II Chronicles 29:11
- Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath – Mark 2:28, Luke 6:5
- Jesus called Himself the Great “I AM” – John 8:58, John 8:24…a quote from Exodus 3:14
- In the body of Jesus dwells the fullness of the Godhead – Colossians 2:9
- The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are ONE, (All Jesus the Christ) – I John 5:7
3 offices in ONE NAME…….JESUS
John 20:22 (KJV)
22 And when he (JESUS the Name not the office) had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
- And this is all why Jesus is EQUAL WITH GOD – Philippians 2:6
- Jesus was “God manifest in the flesh” – I Timothy 3:16
- God was in Christ – Galatians 3:17, II Corinthians 5:19
- Jesus is the Power of God and the Wisdom of God – I Corinthians 1:24
- Jesus “only” hath immortality – I Timothy 6:16
- Jesus is Lord of the living and the dead – Romans 14:9
- Jesus is called the Saviour – Luke 2:11, Titus 1:4, Titus 2:13, Titus 3:3, II Peter 1:1, II Peter 1:11, II Peter 2:20, II Peter 3:18, I John 4:14
- Only God alone is the Saviour – Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:15 , Hosea 13:4, I Timothy 2:2, Jude 1:25…that means Jesus is God.
- Jesus ALONE is the Great Judge – John 5:22. The Judge is God – Hebrews 12:23, Revelation 18:8, Hebrews 13:4, Romans 2:3,5 – Jesus is God. All the verses in the Bible that talk about God being the Judge refer to Jesus, since He alone judges. The Father
judges no man – John 5:22.
- Jesus has the keys of hell and of death – Revelation 1:18. The one that can cast into hell is to be FEARED – Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:5 Only God is to be feared – Rev 14:7
- Jesus is from EVERLASTING – Micah 5:2, Isaiah 9:6
- Jesus has NO BEGINNING of days – Hebrews 7:3
- Jesus is the SAME, yesterday, today and forever – Hebrews 13:8. A quote from Psalm 102:27. Jesus is God.
- Jesus’ is in the midst or the center of the throne of God – Rev 1:6
- Jesus has the Greatest Name above every name ever named – Philippians 2:9
- Jesus’ name is the Greatest in the world to come as well – Ephesians 1:21
- And it is before name of JESUS, not any other name including Jehovah, that the peoples of the earth and heaven and bowing before – Philippians 2:10. Jesus is God – Isaiah 45:22-23
- Only by the name JESUS can one be saved – Acts 4:10-12
- Jesus is called the Alpha and Omega – Revelation 1:11
- Jesus who is the Alpha and Omega is the ALMIGHTY – Revelation 1:7-8
- Jesus is called the King of kings – I Timothy 6:15. Jesus is the King – Zechariah 9:9. The King is God – I Timothy 1:17. Jesus is God
- Jesus is called Lord of lords – I Timothy 6:15. God is called Lord of lords – Deut 10:17. Jesus is God
- Christ is called the ROCK – I Corinthians 10:4. That is who Israel followed. The ROCK who Israel followed was GOD – Deut 32:3-4. – God is the Rock – Psalm 18:2 and only God is the Rock – Psalm 18:31. Christ is God.
- Jesus calls Himself the FIRST AND THE LAST – Revelation 1:11,17. Only GOD is the FIRST AND THE LAST – Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 48:12. Jesus is God.
- Jesus knows all things (OMNIPOTENT) – John 2:24-25, John 4:29, John 6:64, John 16:30
- Jesus is OMNIPRESENT – Matthew 18:20, Matthew 28:20
- Jesus’ body fills all (is omnipresent) – Ephesians 1:23
- Jesus knows the hearts of men – Revelation 2:23
- Jesus dwells in the hearts – Ephesians 3:17
- And “liveth” in the believers – Galatians 2:20
- Jesus knows the thoughts of men – Matthew 9:4, Luke 6:8
- And Jesus will judge the “secrets” of men – Romans 2:16
- God shed His blood – Acts 20:28
- The cross is the “power of God” – I Corinthians 1:17-18
- Jesus called the Kingdom of God His Kingdom – John 18:36
- Jesus is the “Deliverer” of the believers from the wrath of God – I Thessalonians 1:10, Romans 11:26. Only God is the Deliverer from the wrath of God – II Corinthians 1:9-10
- In Jesus’ name we TRUST – Ephesians 1:12-13, Matthew 12:21, Philippians 2:19. Only in God do we trust – Psalm 4:5, 7:1, 31:1, 73:28, Isaiah 26:4. Jesus is God.
- Jesus is the TRUTH – John 14:6. Jesus is God – Psalm 31:5
- Jesus sent the prophets – Matthew 23:34…God sent the prophets – Jeremiah 7:25. Jesus is God who sent the prophets.
- Jesus is the Stone of stumbling – I Peter 2:8. A prophesy from Isaiah 8:13-14. God is the stone of stumbling. Jesus is God.
- God is the fountain of living waters – Jeremiah 17:13….Jesus is the fountain of living waters – John 4:10-14
- Jesus brings reward to the wicked for their works – Matthew 16:27. Jesus is God – Psalm 54:4-5, II Samuel 3:39.
- The reward of salvation is “with Jesus” – Revelation 22:12. Jesus is God – Isaiah 62:11, Isaiah 40:10
- Jesus gave power to His people – Luke 9:1. Jesus is God – Psalm 68:35
- Jesus is called the HOLY ONE – Acts 3:14. Jesus is God – Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 40:25, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 43:15
- Jesus is the light – John 8:12. Jesus is God – Psalm 27:1
- Jesus is the Husband of believers – Revelation 19:7,9, 21:2, 21:9. Jesus is God – Isaiah 54:5
- Jesus gives us rest – Matthew 11:28. Jesus is God – Exodus 33:14
- Jesus gathers the sheep – John 10:16. Jesus is God – Ezekiel 34:11
- Jesus seeks and saves that which is lost – Luke 19:10. Jesus is God – Ezekiel 34:16
- Jesus is the Shepherd – John 10:11,14. Jesus is God – Psalm 23:1
- Jesus feeds the people and causes them to sit down – Mark 8:5-10, Matthew 14:19-21. Jesus is God – Ezekiel 34:15
- The blood of Jesus cleanses us from sin – I John 1:7. God cleanses from sin – Psalm 51:2, Ezekiel 36:25.. Jesus is God
- Redemption is from Jesus Christ – Romans 3:24, Colossians 1:14. Redemption is from God – Psalm 130:7. Jesus is God
- Christ is the Redeemer – Galatians 4:5, Galatians 3:13, Revelation 5:9, Titus 2:14. God is the Redeemer – Jeremiah 31:11, Isaiah 41:14, Isaiah 44:22, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 44:24. Jesus is God
- Jesus wrote new commandments with His finger – John 8:5-9. This is to show that He is God who wrote the 10 commandments with His finger – Exodus 31:18
- The Bible declares God. That God is Jesus who is written in all the scriptures – Luke 24:27, Luke 24:44, John 5:39, John 5:46
- ALL things are by Jesus – I Corinthians 8:6
- John the Baptist, the voice in the wilderness prepared the coming of the Lord – Matthew 3:3. A quote from Isaiah 40:3…He prepared the coming of Jehovah God!!!!
- Jesus forgave sin – Matthew 9:2, Mark 2:5….and only GOD can forgive sins – Mark 2:7. Only God can forgive sin where they are atoned for it. Jesus is God.
- Jesus forgave sins and healed diseases – Matthew 9:6. Only God can do that – Psalm 103:3
- Jesus calmed the storm – Matthew 8:26…Only God can – Psalm 107:25
- God was pierced – Zechariah 12:10…quoted again in John 19:37. Jesus is God
- God was priced at 30 pieces of silver – Zechariah 11:12-13…quoted again in Matthew 27:9….Jesus is God.
- Jesus returns again with His saints – I Thess. 3:13. A fulfillment of Zechariah 14:5 that says GOD will come with His saints. Jesus is God.
- The Jews wanted Jesus killed for the crime of Blasphemy – Matthew 26:65. In their minds He claimed to be God – John 10:33, and Equal with God – John 5:18 and forgave as only God can do – Mark 2:7, Luke 5:21…that was blasphemy is their eyes – Mark 2:7,
Luke 5:21. Jesus by His words and actions claimed to be God…and that is why He was found guilty by the Jews of blasphemy.
- Jesus raised Himself from the dead – John 2:19-21. John 10:17-18
- Jesus will raise all the dead – John 6:39-40,44. God raises the dead both physically and spiritually – Ezekiel 37:12-14. Jesus is God
- The Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ are one and the same. Christ is God – Romans 8:9
- Jesus quickens (which means to make alive) – John 5:21. Only God can make someone alive – Ezekiel 37:5-6,9. Only God can quicken – Psalm 80:18. Jesus is God.
- One cannot serve God and mammon – Matthew 6:24. Only God is to be served – Romans 1:9. The One we serve is Jesus Christ – Colossians 3:24.
- Jesus is the one who “justifies” – Galatians 2:17. ONLY GOD can justifieth – Romans 8:33. Jesus is God.
- Jesus “reveals” truth – Luke 10:22, Matthew 11:27. Only GOD can reveal truth – Philippians 3:15, I Corinthians 2:10. Jesus is God.
- God will not share His glory with another – Isaiah 42:8, 48:11. But the Father glorifies the Son – John 17:1,5, John 12:23, John 13:31-32. Jesus is God and He is ONE with the Father.
- ONLY in the name of JESUS is their salvation. There is salvation is NONE OTHER – Acts 4:10-12, II Timothy 2:10. And salvation belongs to GOD – Psalm 3:8, Jonah 2:9, Lamentations 3:26, Isaiah 52:10, Psalm 51:14. Since only in the name of Jesus is there
salvation and salvation belongs to God, that simply means Jesus is God.
- Jesus chooses the elect – John 15:16. Jesus is God – I Thess. 2:13, I Cor. 1:27
- Men are Jesus’ disciples – John 13:35, John 15:8. Jesus is God – Isaiah 8:16
- Jesus’ voice is the sound of many waters – Revelation 1:15. Jesus is Almighty God – Ezekiel 43:2.
- Jesus’ feet are like fine brass – Revelation 1:15. Jesus is God – Ezekiel 1:7, Ezekiel 1:28
- Jesus’ name is the Word of God – Revelation 19:13
- All grace comes from God – I Peter 5:10. Jesus is that God where all grace comes from – Rev 22:21, Romans 16:20, I Thess. 5:28, II Thess. 3:18
- Jesus comes with clouds – Rev 1:7, Matthew 24:30 – Jesus is God – Isaiah 19:1, Jeremiah 4:13, Numbers 11:25
- Jesus is called God – John 1:1, Hebrews 1:8
- Jesus is called The Great God – Titus 2:13
- Jesus is called The Mighty God – Isaiah 9:6
- Jesus is called The True God – I John 5:20
- Jesus is “God with us” – Matthew 1:21
- Jesus is called “My God” – John 20:28. Since there is “no other God” – Isaiah 45:5,21-22..that means Jesus is that God.
- Jesus is called “our hope” – I Timothy 1:1. We hope in Jesus – I Cor. 15:19. We are to only hope in God – I Peter 1:21, Psalm 38:15. Jesus is God.
- Christ is our life – Colossians 3:4. Jesus is God – Psalm 42:8
- Jesus is called Faithful – Revelation 19:11. Jesus is God – Deut 7:9
- Jesus is called True – Revelation 19:11. Jesus is God – Romans 3:4
- Israel temped Christ – I Corinthians 10:9. Jesus is God – Deut 6:16, Numbers 14:22.
- Christ sent serpents and destroyed Israel – I Cor 10:9. Jesus is God – Numbers 21:6-7
- Jesus rebukes and chastens – Revelation 3:19 – Jesus is God – Hebrews 12:5-7, Proverbs 3:11-12.
- Jesus is the Author and Finisher of faith – Hebrews 12:2
- God said “Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness” – Genesis 1:26. The plurality refers to the Trinity. This is not talking about the angels or heavenly host. Angels cannot create life. Secondly, nowhere is it indicated that angels are made in the image of
God. Third, there is no indication that mankind is created in the image of angels.
- The plurality of the Trinity is also referred to in Genesis 3:22 and Isaiah 6:8. Jesus is ONE God.
- Before Jesus became man, He had glory with the Father before the world was – John 17:5
- All things are given into Jesus’ hand – John 3:35
- Jesus is described as “WHICH WAS” dead, and “IS” alive – Revelation 2:8. The one who “which was” and “which is” is Almighty God – Revelation 4:8, Revelation 1:8. Jesus is God.
- The “Great Day” of the Wrath of the Lamb – Revelation 6:16-17 is the “Great Day” of God Almighty – Revelation 16:14. Jesus is the Lamb who is God Almighty.
- Jesus is the King – I Timothy 6:15, John 18:37. Jesus is the King who is called the “only wise God” – I Timothy 1:17
- Jesus is called the “Just One” – Acts 22:14. Jesus is God – Isaiah 45:21
- Jesus “gives” repentance – Acts 5:31, Acts 3:26. Jesus is God – II Timothy 2:25
- Jesus reconciled all things to Himself – Colossians 1:20. Jesus is God – Romans 5:18-19
- Jesus brings Judgment on the churches in Revelation 2 and 3. Jesus is God – Hebrews 10:30, Deuteronomy 32:35-36
- God has a Father – Revelation 1:6. That God is Jesus Christ.
- Jesus stilled the waves and rules the sea- Matthew 8:26-27, Mark 4:39-41. Jesus is God – Psalm 89:8-9
- Jesus has eyes that are sent forth into all the earth – Revelation 5:6 – Jesus is God – II Chronicles 16:9
- To know the love of Christ is to be filled with the fulness of God – Ephesians 3:19
- Christ strengthens the believers – Philippians 4:13. Christ is God – Isaiah 40:29, Isaiah 41:10
- In Christ’s presence is fullness of joy – John 15:11. Jesus is God – Psalm 16:11
- To see Jesus is to see the Father and to hate Jesus is to hate the Father as well – John 15:24, John 15:23
- Jesus turns the water into wine – John 2:7-11. A creative act to show that Jesus is Creator God.
- Jesus walks on water – John 6:19, Matthew 14:26, Mark 6:48 – Jesus is God – Psalm 93:4, Psalm 95:5, Psalm 72:8, Job 9:8
- Jesus causes the blind to see – Matthew 9:27-30, Matthew 11:5, Mark 8:22-26, Mark 10:51-52. Jesus is God – Psalm 146:8, Isaiah 35:4-5
- Jesus causes the deaf to hear – Matthew 11:5, Mark 7:32, Mark 7:37 – Jesus is God – Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 43:7-8
- Jesus causes the dumb to speak – Matthew 9:32-33, Matt 15:31, Mark 7:37, Luke 11:14. Jesus is God – Isaiah 36:6, Ezekiel 24:27, Ezekiel 33:22
- Jesus causes the lame to walk – Matthew 11:5, Mark 2:11, Luke 7:22 – Jesus is God – Isaiah 35:6
- Jesus’ face shines as the sun – Matthew 17:2. Jesus is God – Psalm 84:11, Malachi 4:2
- Jesus will inherit all nations – Psalm 2:7-8. Jesus is God – Psalm 82:8
- Jesus will rule all nations with a rod of iron – Revelation 12:5. Jesus is God – Isaiah 14:5-6 (In Heaven)
- Jesus will smite all nations (In Earth) with a rod or iron. He is the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God – Revelation 19:15. He is Almighty God who brings wrath.
- Jesus and His Father established the ends of the earth – Proverbs 30:4
- Jesus was without sin – II Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 4:15, I Peter 2:22. Only God is without sin – Deuteronomy 32:4. Jesus is God
- Jesus is ABOVE ALL – John 3:31
- Jesus is GOD OVER ALL – Romans 9:5
- Jesus is LORD OF ALL – Acts 10:36
- The Lord God sent His angel to John – Rev 22:6. It is Jesus that sent His angel – Rev 22:16. Jesus is the Lord God.
- Jesus is called the “Lord of Glory” – I Corinthians 2:8. Jesus is God – Psalm 24:8-10
Jesus the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was not known as YHWH of the “jews” religion………………(Exodus 6:2)
- Jesus gets glory now and forever – II Peter 3:18
- The Father calls Jesus “LORD” who made heaven and earth – Hebrews 1:10
- Heaven is God’s throne and earth His FOOTSTOOL – Isaiah 66:1, Matthew 5:34-35. Jesus is God – Matthew 22:44, Hebrews 1:13
- Every knee shall bow, and “every tongue” shall confess to GOD – Romans 14:11. The God “every tongue” is confessing to is JESUS CHRIST – Philippians 2:11
Because the jews rejected Jesus and do so today; Their names are not written in the Lambs book of Life slain from the foundation of the world, neither any who deny JESUS. Because the jews rejected the Messiah promised by the law and the Prophets, the Lord came as the Light unto the Gentiles. “Jewry” is not synonymous with ISRAEL in spirit.
“And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.”
Isaiah 60:3 (KJV)
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
For the jews of “jewry” rejected Christ the Messiah as according to the Everlasting Covenant, God told the jews………………...
Matthew 21:43 KJV
“Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”
So then who is this new christ, imposter ? Yeshu, Yeshua, Yehoshua, Yeho, Yeva Hu, Yahu, Yah, YHWH, Yaweh, that the world of the apostates are turning to, thus denying JESUS the Name above Every Name, JESUS and the Only Name in which to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven?
By the fables of the “jews”, these names have crept into now apostate fallen away Judeo-Christianity. The Talmudic Judaic sacred name movement has totally infiltrated Judeo-Churchinsanity and the Leaven has worked into the whole loaf…..By these names come the final denial of Jesus before men, in crept False Christ to come, one which will come in his own name.
John 7 (KJV)
7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.
Jeremiah 13:23 (KJV)
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
The Evidence that you are in this Mighty Name will be whether you choose to ignore this article and or that you read it and in Prayer and in hope that you grasp the serious implication which is now upon all Mankind who have fallen away from the TRUTH in Righteousness JESUS, or if not, so that GOD has sent the Strong delusion and they believe the Lie which is now upon the inhabitants of the earth who reject JESUS who is Messiah.
Behold their same Moshiach is the Muslim Madhi and this they unleash upon the earth, you will war with the Muslim, but the jew has you both in his grasp for his god who is no God. By design.
To build understanding the following scripture……Behold the “Saints of That Same God” Jesus the Christ the Creator.
Who are the saints of the Lord Jesus?
Revelation 20:4 (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, (Yeshu Ha Mashiach ben Dovid) or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (In Sion, Hebrews 12)
Their Hoax they are self proclaimed brides……
KJV REV 19
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
But arrogant Judeo-Churchinsanity, Judaized, Lovers of Selves, who do you say the BRIDE of Christ Jesus is, for you have fallen for the leaven of Lucifer……….
Revelation 21:2 – And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
No Judaizers of Hell it is not you………………………you do not have the garments of the wedding on and crept in some other way……………………
Matthew 22:1-14 (KJV)
22 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants (jews) to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew (Prophets) them.
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
Jesus comes with ten thousands of his saints to destroy that whore city he divorced, spiritual Sodom and Egypt.
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
prostitutes, sinners, tax collectors…etc…..
10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
White raiment of the saints…….of the Bride
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
“And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.”
Revelation 21King James Version (KJV)
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
but you idolators should be concerned with who is the Harlot, The WHORE, why it is you who deny the Christ Jesus and have slept with her in Idolotries.
KJV Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
Talmudic Judaism who rejected Christ the KING, oh don’t worry Catholicism and evangelicism has whored with her and her daughters of HELL. Don’t believe it, wait and see. No if and buts……..Mooslims are with them as is all who has denied JESUS who is Christ the KING.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
jerusalem……that whore bloody city……marred with the blood of the prophets of God and his saints……..
“And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.”
these blasphemers and their proselytes seek to enter in another way……….
Deuteronomy 33:2 | And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
Deuteronomy 33:3 | Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.
1 Samuel 2:9 | He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
2 Chronicles 6:41 | Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed (White Raiment) with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.
Job 5:1 | Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of the saints wilt thou turn?
Job 15:15 | Behold, he putteth no trust in his saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in his sight.
Psalms 16:3 | But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
Psalms 30:4 | Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
Psalms 31:23 | love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
Psalms 34:9 | O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
Psalms 37:28 | For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
Psalms 50:5 | Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
Psalms 52:9 | I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
Psalms 79:2 | The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.
Psalms 85:8 | I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
Psalms 89:5 | And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
Psalms 89:7 | God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
Psalms 97:10 | Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psalms 116:15 | Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
Psalms 132:9 | Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.
Psalms 132:16 | I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
Psalms 145:10 | All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
Psalms 148:14 | He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of (Spiritual) Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalms 149:1 | Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psalms 149:5 | Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Psalms 149:9 | To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
Proverbs 2:8 | He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
Daniel 7:18 | But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
Daniel 7:21 | I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Daniel 7:22 | Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
Daniel 7:25 | And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saintsof the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Daniel 7:27 | And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Hosea 11:12 | Ephraim compasseth me about with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit: but Judah yet ruleth with God, and is faithful with the saints.
( Judah of the Creator, not Judah of jewry)
Zechariah 14:5 | And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saintswith thee.
Acts 9:13 | Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
“And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.”(jerusalem)
Acts 9:32 | And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.
Acts 9:41 | And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.
Acts 26:10 | Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. (not Jewry)
Romans 1:7 | To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 8:27 | And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Romans 12:13 | Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. (not jewry)
Romans 15:25 | But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints. (not jewry)
Romans 15:31 | That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;
Romans 16:2 | That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
Romans 16:15 | Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
1 Corinthians 1:2 | Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
1 Corinthians 6:1 | Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1 Corinthians 6:2 | Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1 Corinthians 14:33 | For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
1 Corinthians 16:1 | Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
1 Corinthians 16:15 | I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)
2 Corinthians 1:1 | Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
2 Corinthians 8:4 | Praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints.
2 Corinthians 9:1 | For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you:
For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;
2 Corinthians 13:13 | All the saints salute you
Romans 2:28-29 (KJV)
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
KJV John 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Ephesians 1:18 | The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Ephesians 2:19 | Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow itizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Ephesians 3:8 | Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Ephesians 3:18 | May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Ephesians 4:12 | For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Ephesians 5:3 | But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Ephesians 6:18 | Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Philippians 4:22 | All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar’s household.
Colossians 1:4 | Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints,
Colossians 1:12 | Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Colossians 1:26 | Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
1 Thessalonians 3:13 | To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
2 Thessalonians 1:10 | When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
Philemon 1:5 | Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;
Psalm 139:21-22 (KJV)
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies
Philemon 1:7 | For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.
Hebrews 6:10 | For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
Hebrews 13:24 | Salute all them that have the rule over you, and all the saints. They of Italy salute you.
Jude 1:3 | Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 1:14 | And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Revelation 5:8 | And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Revelation 8:3 | And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
Revelation 8:4 | And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
Revelation 11:18 | And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Revelation 13:7 | And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Revelation 14:12 | Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Revelation 15:3 | And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Revelation 16:6 | For they (jews and their proselytes) have shed the blood of the saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
Revelation 17:6 | And I saw the woman (jerusalem, spiritual Sodom and Egypt) drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Revelation 18:24 |And in her (jerusalem) was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
KJV Revelation 11:8 “And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.”
GENERATION of Vipers (Generated from source)
from Latin generationem (nominative generatio) “generating, generation,” noun of action from past participle stem of generare “bring forth, beget, produce,” from genus “race, kind” (from PIE root *gene- “give birth, beget,” with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups). (Generation of Vipers, Jews Father the Murderer from the beginning)
KJV Luke 11:50
“That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;”
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Revelation 19:8 | And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Revelation 20:4 (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Matthew 24:8-10 (KJV)
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
Revelation 20:9 | And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints (New Jerusalem, Sion God’s Holy Mountain in Heaven, Hebrews: 12) about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Once Again, Who is this JESUS?
2 Peter 1:1 | Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
1 Corinthians 1:2 | Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of JesusChrist our Lord, both theirs and ours:
Jude 1:1 | Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
1 Peter 1:3 | Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, (SECOND COMING ! Resurrected from the Dead, RETURNED, Freed Death and HELL and all their Captives, Transfigured, ascended Back unto HIS KINGDOM)
John 18:36-38 (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Revelation 1:9 | I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:1 | Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesuswhich are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
1 Timothy 1:1 | Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
Ephesians 1:1 | Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Timothy 1:1 | Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
1 Thessalonians 1:1 | Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 5:4 | In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Acts 17:3 | Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
1 Corinthians 4:15 | For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
Colossians 1:2 | To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:13 | But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
2 Thessalonians 1:12 | That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Galatians 2:16 | Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Ephesians 1:3 | Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Philippians 3:8 | Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Romans 1:6 | Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:
You have stayed here , you have read all which I have posted of the scripture pertaining to who Jesus the Christ the King of Kings the Lord of Lords is, Almighty God.
Now then, in the last 15 years it is become obvious that the majority of evangelicals led by their hireling pastors, infiltrated by the Talmudic Hassidic Scofield/Darby dispen-satan-alism, Judaisers as well as the “Hebrew Roots” sacred Name movement, have led the masses into names which are not Jesus the only name in which to enter into his Kingdom, the Kingdom of God. But they await and seek after a flesh false King in their flesh whore city and a flesh reign. They will sure get the reign they hope for, but he will not be the Life Giver, but of death in the order of their king Saul.
For over 125 years the Pre-Trib Rapture “Cult”, the leaven of the Pharisees has worked into the loaf, not only of evangelicalism but of Catholicism and prostestantism as well.
Satan’s plan to make his children, his “Generation” his masterpiece anti-Christ plan has worked, but only by the allowance of God, His WORD and His Prophecy of this great apostasy which leads up to the Beast, Man of Sin, that Son of Perdition to be “Revealed”. 2 Thes. 2, ……
Daniel 7:8 – I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Daniel 7:25 – And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Daniel 11:21 – And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 – Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
1 Timothy 4:1 – Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 John 2:18 – Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:22 – Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:1 – Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1 John 4:3 – And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2 John 1:7 – For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Revelation 13:1-18 – And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (Read More…)
Revelation 17:1-18 – And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (Read More…)
Revelation 19:20 – And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
As I said, especially in these last 15 years the evangelicals more and more began denying that Name Jesus, which is above every name and accepting the leaven of the Pharisees, changing the gospel to the fables of the jews. This coincides with the Scofield/Darby dispen-satan-alism teaching that the jews are god chosen. The same who say their god is YHWH, has no Only Begotten Son and is not the only Name and the only way in which to enter into his Kingdom.
Another deception that these Two Fold Proselyte anti-Christ Noahides use is Matthew 24 (KJV) they always change the KJV to NIV, etc….replacing “end of the World” with the dispen-satan-al “end of the age” then totally skip Matthew 24 8 through 24…test me and see if this is correct…always omitting….“Then they shall deliver you up to be afflicted and slain for my name sake
see Hagee, Jesus did not come to be Messiah…….
Thus they have been sent Strong Delusion by God to believe the Great Lie of Satan.
The jews, rejected the Only Messiah and continue to do so today. God sending the strong delusion to the proselytes of these jews, MADE TWO FOLD the Children of Hell upon these deceived evangelicals and catholicos, Muslim and upon all man made religions of the earth who now all, deny that Name, ” Jesus”
All the so called three Abrahamic religions serve the same god now, and that GOD is not the Name above every name Jesus, but has morphed into the Judaic canaanite Tetragrammaton, El or jew-El-ry.
Exodus 6 (KJV)
6 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.
“And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.”
In the Last few years the tempo of the “Date Rape Cult” has grown and not only in disregard to the Gospel the Everlasting Covenant of God and the timing of Jesus the Lord God sending his angels to Harvest the earth at the Last trumpet, but these also have totally begun to deny Jesus, for the jews names,.. the substitute and for their Moshiach Ben David, False Christ to come.
Note the common denominators at You Tube, regarding these Date Rapist and their fallen away apostate readers, not only their other names, but “I had a dream last night” or “God Told Me this and That”, “I saw Jesus in a vision and he gave me this prophecy” etc…etc…..WHEN GOD, JESUS FINISHED IT ALL and SEALED it in HIS ENTIRE Scripture and has told you. NOTHING NEW…and they say the Lord said he will give dreams and visions…etc. Hate to break it to your apostate hearts but Peter the apostle of JESUS said that this Happened 2000 years ago when all was FINISHED at CALVARY.
KJV Acts 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Thus disregarding the Prophecies of Christ Jesus and his saints regarding the False Christ, Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition to be “Revealed” these are awaiting an “imminent coming”, or Second Coming of Jesus in the so called “Secret Rapture”. Negating the Fact that Jesus the Christ came in the flesh (1st) was crucified by the jews, died upon the cross for the sin of all Mankind, went into the depths of Hell and freed the captives, was resurrected and seen by hundreds (2nd) and transfigured and ascended into His Kingdom. Just how many times do these VIPERS think the KING GOD will come? The next Time is is the VERY LAST TIME and then he SENDS his ANGELS, collects his own, then that is ALL FOLKS, done as was told from the beginning and SEALED at Calvary…. there are NO MORE CHANCES especially for them who REJECTED and REJECT that SAME GOD JESUS the Lord.
from Latin raptus “a carrying off, abduction, snatching away; rape” (see rapt). Earliest attested use in English is of women and in 17c. it sometimes meant rape (v.), which word is a cognate of this. Sense of “spiritual ecstasy, state of mental transport” first recorded c. 1600 (raptures).
RAP’TURE, noun [Latin raptus, rapio.]
1. A seizing by violence. [Little used.]
2. Transport; ecstasy; violence of a pleasing passion; extreme joy or pleasure.
Music when thus applied, raises in the mind of the hearer great conceptions; it strengthens devotion and advances praise into rapture
3. Rapidity with violence; a hurrying along with velocity; as rolling with torrent rapture
4. Enthusiasm; uncommon heat of imagination.
You grow correct, that once with rapture writ.
So not only has strong delusion been sent to them regarding Jesus coming a SECOND time in the flesh, they like the jews await a flesh king to be over them and their flesh. In which they say in their fables, that they will be secretly “Date Raped” and their flesh king will bring them again to dwell upon this flesh earth, which Jesus who is the ONLY NAME in which to enter into His Kingdom, says is not his Kingdom. His Kingdom is Heaven, Sion, his new Bride to be, New Jerusalem given him forever, righteous and Pure and the invited guest, the children of the Bride Chamber invited forever.
Thus the delusion and the sudden glut of “Date Rape Rapturist” of this Judaised cult has grown worldwide.
see…………………, You Tube, search “Rapture Sept. 23, 2017, October 1, 2017, October 31 2017, November 4, 2017, November 17-18-19 2018, etc. so forth. There will be many many more dates set before that Son of Perdition is “Revealed” by Satan’s Sanhedrin the Sinai-GOG of that Old Devil the Dragon.
These proselytes MADE TWO FOLD CHILDREN of Hell have fallen for the Leaven of the Pharisees so called Judised sacred names, substituting JESUS for another name(s). Names the Pharisees has kneaded into the dough, the yeast of the leaven. The same jews of their yiddishe (so called Hebrew) who reject Jesus and say that Jesus was a bastard so of a whore and a roman soldier.
Yeshu, Yehua, Jeshu, Jeshua, Jeshuhoshua, Jehoshua, YHWH, Yaweh, Yavo HU, and many many others….
https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/yeshu: yeshuYemach Shemo Vezichro (meaning ‘May his name and memory be obliterated’)
Now that you may know and understand that the Grecian Empire was predominate during Jesus ministry to man,.. and the jews rejected Jesus the Christ the Messiah of God, Savior, Christos, who spiritually took upon him own self the SIN of the WORLD, God come in the flesh. Not only did the jews reject God and crucified GOD and then said “GIVE US the ROBBER” so now do these Telly Tubby Talmudic Tinky TBN Evangelicals……DENYING Jesus God, before mankind. Using every name but Jesus, of course along with a “Secret Date Rape”, imminent false 2nd coming, rejected that same GOD who will send his angels to Harvest the Earth as according to the Prophecies of Christ the Lord. Not only like their masters the jews who deny and reject Jesus and who await the false Christ to come, the Mashiach of Sanhedrin the beast of Revelation Chapter 13 (KJV), so to now the Fallen Away apostates wait for their little flesh king to be over them, AND him they will get, just as the jews once again call on a king to be over them, but not KING Jesus the Lord God Almighty, for they too now DENY him, JESUS.
I suppose the greatest oxymoron, is that jews, “jews” for Jesus, Hassidic jews, jews who call themselves JEWS and say their Nation is a Jewish Nation, have led these apostates to fall for the fables of the jews, that in their “hebrew” (yiddishe) language there is no “j” so therefore there is no “J” for Jesus, and instead has given them names to blot JESUS name out.
Never understanding that “j”ewry is no race of men, but a religion of Talmud Bavli, the oral tradition which JESUS himself rejected for they rejected him, GOD come in the flesh.
So then, why are there “Jews”, should the name “Jew” be blotted out and instead we call them YEWS in their Yewish nation? Yehewish, Yehudiwish?
These lovers of them who Deny Jesus say, that we who are in Jesus Christ firmly are anti-Shemetic. Rightly so for the gods of these “jews” is shem their gods and not JESUS whom the saints of Christ are Loyal to the end. Unlike them and their proselytes, we are not become “Anti-Christ.”
see here play on modern day words and names;
1847, “a Jew, Arab, Assyrian, or Aramaean” (an apparently isolated use from 1797 refers to the Semitic language group), back-formation from Semitic or else from French Sémite (1845), from Modern Latin Semita, from Late Latin Sem “Shem,” one of the three sons of Noah (Genesis x.21-30), regarded as the ancestor of the Semites (in old Bible-based anthropology), from Hebrew Shem. In modern sense said to have been first used by German historian August Schlözer in 1781.
Matthew 10:33-35 (KJV)
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
Folks, the final authority is written. There are no extra “word” given, no dreams to be deciphered, the Prophecy is written and it is so. There is no secret Date Rape, except these have been thoroughly raped by Satan and his jews and their proselytes the hireling shepherds who will flee the flock immediately when False Christ is “Revealed”.
After the saints of Christ which are numbered are slain for Jesus NAMESAKE, the inhabitants of world will hate one another and will not discern what has happened and what they have done. All of these fallen away will never know it, when the Lord Returns as a thief in their wretched filthy nights and will be taken as was in the days of Noah…DEAD DEAD DEAD and forever more, for they died not in the Name of Jesus the Christ the Messiah the KING and had zero loyalty to GOD the CREATOR whom created them. There is simply no use in unequally yoking with these any longer, lest they REPENT and PRAY and are Baptized in JESUS HOLY NAME and Receive the Holy Ghost of GOD. These and their fruit is now openly obvious and they will think to do their jew god a service when they deliver you up to their Sinai-Gog’s and free mason (courthouses) to be slain. IT is Done, sealed at Calvary 2000 years ago.
Have you made your choice who you will serve?
If you have chosen the gods of the fables of the jews, Know you your name is blotted out of the Lambs Book of Life forever.
Your Choice will come upon you all, in that Hour of Temptation to come upon all the earth.
I am certain you will reject this Gospel for you have rejected Jesus the Christ the KING.
KJV Acts 2…specifically verse 38 and repent in Jesus Mighty Name.