Do you worship the God of the jews?
If the g-d of the jews is also your god, then folks you serve none other than the Old Dragon and Satan.
You see, the jews of their religion of Judaism, do not have the Son and therefore do not have the Father. So, if you serve their g-d of their flesh your serve Lucifer and give lip service to Christ Jesus. Simple.
KJV Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Direct from the Prophets of Baa’l, sorcerers and blasphemers of that harlot city jerusalem…..
The borders of Israel are the subject of heated international debate, but a look at prophetic literature shows a clear and surprising picture: the Messianic age (False Christ) will feature an Israel that encompasses the entire world. Haters of Israel can interpret this in a negative light, but the truth is a utopian vision of universal brotherhood.
(Enslaved unto Lucifer via the Babylonian Talmudic Noahide Laws, see…
The borders of Israel cannot be described in absolute terms because they have changed frequently. Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh, head of the Gal Eini religious Zionist movement, taught that there were actually three different sets of borders described in the Bible and one that came later in history. The final set of borders is described in prophetic teachings.
(“It is our duty to force all mankind to accept the seven Noahide laws, and if not ~ they will be killed.” ~ Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg…..RP)
- The borders promised to Abraham in the book of Genesis, which extended from the river of Egypt to the Euphrates (Genesis 15:18-21). This was much larger than any of the other descriptions in the Bible.
- The borders described in the Bible before the Israelites entered the land (Numbers 34:6).
- The borders established by conquest after six years of battle by those who entered the Holy Land with Joshua (Joshua 13).
- The borders of those Jews who returned from the Babylonian exile, which were substantially smaller than before the exile.
Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman, director of Ohr Chadash Torah Institute, explained to Breaking Israel News that these changes are because Israel’s borders are not firmly established or part of a political or military process. Israel’s borders are part of a spiritual process, even in modern times.
(KJV Luke 4: 5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.)
“Israel’s borders are flexible because our merit to be here is dependent on our actions and our relationship with God,” he said. “In the last 68 years of modern Israel’s history, the border has changed many times, describing a developing relationship.”
The final borders of Israel are described in the Pesikta Rabbati, a collection of homilies and midrash (oral teachings) compiled by Torah sages in the ninth century CE. Unlike the previous four descriptions of the borders of Israel, the final prophetic description does not describe geographic boundaries specific to Israel, but a unifying global spiritual process.
“In the future the land of Israel will spread [and encompass] all the lands [of the earth]. The entire Temple Mount will become like the Holy of Holies, all of Jerusalem will become like the Temple Mount, all of Israel will become like Jerusalem, and all of the world will become like Israel.”
Rabbi Yitzhak Batzri, a noted Kabbalist (Satan worshipping sorcerer) from Jerusalem, explained this prophecy to Breaking Israel News.
“This prophecy can easily be misunderstood to be racist, as if the Jews are supposed to conquer the world. But it is actually the opposite. The world will become one, united. Jews and non-Jews will join together in serving God, and contrary to what has happened throughout history, the non-Jews will help Israel to serve God.
(The inhabitants of the earth will serve Satan that Serpent along with the Christ Jesus rejecting jews….RP)
“Just as the Temple expands to include all of Israel, the Jews will all become as priests, helping them to serve God. This will elevate the Jewish people, making all of Israel like Jerusalem, and the nations like Israel.”
Rabbi Trugman agreed with this explanation. “In the times of the moshiach (Messiah), the borders will change again and the whole world will turn into Israel, meaning the entire world will become holy and serve one God like Israel is holy and serves one God,” he told Breaking Israel News.
Revelation 20King James Version (KJV)
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rabbi Trugman expanded on the idea, explaining how this process will be a reversal of the history of the Jewish exile.
“We were brought together in Israel, but because of our sins, we went into exile and spread around the world. That spread Torah and holiness out into the world. We are told, paradoxically, that we have to come back into Israel in the geula (redemption) because moshiach has to emanate out from Israel,” he explained. “Theoretically, in exile, we were in a better position to spread the Torah and the holiness when we were spread out among the nations.”
(That son of perdition revealed, 2 thes 2…RP)
The seeming contradiction, he said, is a tikkun (fixing) in Kabbalistic mystical terms.
“The holiness has to become concentrated in Israel when the Jews bring it back to Israel, and then spread out into the world in a fixed redemptive manner,” the rabbi explained.
(Perversion and immoral sickness upon the whole earth…RP)
Since we see that Israel’s borders are not only outlined in the Bible but also in prophecy, any decisions pertaining to them have spiritual implications. Making Israel smaller is not only a political recipe for failure and more conflict, it is a pushing the world further away from Messiah.
(Thus they have accepted the gift of their flesh earth from that Old Dragon and Satan. If you worship this wannabe g-d of the jews, I highly recommend you repent in that Name above every name in which to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, Jesus the Christ the Lord God Almighty, or else you will be cast into outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing and gnawing of teeth, forever and this is the Second Death……RP)
Cern Ritual, Cern Switzerland
(I do not agree with this interpretation, but some seems to be correct.I do not ascribe to this Tetragrammaton YHWH the g-d of the jews…RP)
Revelation 9King James Version (KJV)
9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Excert of the Protocols of zion of the forged chosen
1. I pass now to the method of confirming the dynastic roots of King David to the last strata of the earth.
2. This confirmation will first and foremost be included in that which to this day has rested the force of conservatism by our learned elders of the conduct of the affairs of the world, in the directing of the education of thought of all humanity.
3. Certain members of the seed of David will prepare the kings and their heirs, (Sinai GOG of Satan, Sanhedrin…RP) selecting not by right of heritage but by eminent capacities, inducting them into the most secret mysteries of the political, into schemes of government, but providing always that none may come to knowledge of the secrets. The object of this mode of action is that all may know that government cannot be entrusted to those who have not been inducted into the secret places of its art…
4. To these persons only will be taught the practical application of the aforenamed plans by comparison of the experiences of many centuries, all the observations on the politico-economic moves and social sciences – in a word, all the spirit of laws which have been unshakably established by nature herself for the regulation of the relations of humanity.
5. Direct heirs will often be set aside from ascending the throne if in their time of training they exhibit frivolity, softness and other qualities that are the ruin of authority, which render them incapable of governing and in themselves dangerous for kingly office.
6. Only those who are unconditionally capable for firm, even if it be to cruelty, direct rule will receive the reins of rule from our learned elders.
7. In case of falling sick with weakness of will or other form of incapacity. kings must by law hand over the reins of rule to new and capable hands.
8. The king’s plan of action for the current moment, and all the more so for the future, will be unknown, even to those who are called his closest counselors.
KING OF THE JEWS
9. Only the king and the three who stood sponsor for him will know what is coming.
10. In the person of the king who with unbending will is master of himself and of humanity all will discern as it were fate with its mysterious ways. None will know what the king wishes to attain by his dispositions, and therefore none will dare to stand across an unknown path.
11. It is understood that the brain reservoir of the king must correspond in capacity to the plan of government it has to contain. It is for this reason that he will ascend the throne not otherwise than after examination of his mind by the aforesaid learned elders.
12. That the people may know and love their king, it is indispensable for him to converse in the market-places with his people. This ensures the necessary clinching of the two forces which are now divided one from another by us by the terror.
13. This terror was indispensable for us till the time comes for both these forces separately to fall under our influence.
14. The king of the Jews must not be at the mercy of his passions, and especially of sensuality: on no side of his character must he give brute instincts power over his mind. Sensuality worse than all else disorganizes the capacities of the mind and clearness of views, distracting the thoughts to the worst and most brutal side of human activity.
15. The prop of humanity in the person of the supreme lord of all the world of the holy seed of David must sacrifice to his people all personal inclinations.
16. Our supreme lord must be of an exemplary irreproachability.
KJV Romans 10:
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.